He called me another womans name

Think you made a big mistake? Want to figure out how to repair it? Come here.

He called me another womans name

Postby crumpet1 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:17 pm

We spent all night talking, laughing and just had a lovely time where we went on and on about how we clicked and how nice it was to have found each other like this. But at the end of our conversation he called me some other girl's name. He said I love you, So-and So. A girl he had loved and pursued and wasnt able to be with, but who he still talks to regularly. I thought maybe he isnt over her yet.

So, of course I had hurt feelings and got mad. He apologized about a thousand times and said how embarrassed he is about it. Sent me tons of msgs saying he was sorry.....I didnt relent but I stopped being angry. Gave him time to think about it and said that maybe he should resolve this if he isnt over her, or if it was just some stupid slip its ok. I said maybe i reacted too soon. He hasnt messaged me at all anymore, even though I said you know...I accept your apology and we all do things like that from time to time.

And I dont know what to do...we have never NOT talked this long.... And I am wondering...was I too hard on him? Or should I have let him apologize to me one more time before sending the "I forgive u lets forget" it msg. Now I might seem needy as well as easily provoked?? But really.....we had just sat there for 4 or 5 hours talking on the phone!!! :S
crumpet1

Re: He called me another womans name

Postby sofia_marbel » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:39 pm

The other girl is on his mind. He might like you, and enjoy time with you, but she's in his thoughts. Move on darling and if he comes back in a few months, give him a chance, not now.
sofia_marbel

Return to Did I Screw Up My Relationship?