He says he doesn't love me anymore..Can I get him back?

Want to patch things up and get your ex back? Come here.

He says he doesn't love me anymore..Can I get him back?

Postby CherrySky93 » Wed May 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Recently, my boyfriend of almost 3 years broke up with me. About 2 weeks after my birthday. He told me he didn't feel the same way as I do anymore and that he things it would be right to end it now before it's too late. He said he's been thinking about this the whole week he was away from me and that he he had to talk to his mom about it as well. He told me I should move on and he just wants me to be happy. He said he doesn't think we should call each other for a couple of weeks and if I still want to be his friend I should call him. As I cried and told him I loved him and it's going to be hard all he said was okay multiple times and I left saying goodbye. He left silently. It came suddenly to me b/c just the week before we were planning a picnic saying I love you's back and forth.. He was more distant than usual for a week but that's only b/c I thought he was with his friends.We've done the long distance relationship thing for a year in college and we never complained. It was something I could get use to. He broke up with me before.

Our last week in high school he broke up with me because he didn't want to be in a relationship. Though 5 days later after 2 car rides, talks we got back together. I've called multiple friends and my family has been checking up on my periodically, but I feel angry, and upset. I have a deep rooted feeling that he'll come back, but not as soon as before. I honestly don't know if I want him back if that occurs. I talked to my friends and they told me not to call, not to do anything. One of them told me that it's over and he's not going to come back because we're not in HS anymore and he won't see his guilt (me) walking around... When my friend told me I wanted to cry again...They know I've been the one to put the most effort in the relationship and they told me I don't have to do that anymore. He's been everything to me, my friend, the one I go to for help, etc..now he's gone..

So my questions are..do you believe he'll come back? Can I get him back?
CherrySky93

Re: He says he doesn't love me anymore..Can I get him back?

Postby mcnyc » Thu May 24, 2012 7:55 am

Hi. No situation is ever hopeless. But your friends are right. You have no idea how many new people you'll meet in college if you go there so don't really trip on him so much. Best is yet to come, trust me.
Right now you might feel that you love him and can't live without him, but trust me, it's not true, you were only comfortable having him and got infatuated with him over time because you adjusted to him. Now you're in shock because you've been taken out of your comfort zone and are panicking.
I can give you advice as to what will bring him back to you faster than anything, but is it really worth it for you? Why do you want him so much? What's so special about him that no one else in this world couldn't have? Or are you only interested in maintaining your level of familiarity and comfort? You don't strike me as a person willing to go out there and take chances, but as someone who would do anything to keep from evolving. Life is about changing and evolving, so try and move on. One guy is only one guy, but there are so many more you've never met yet so how can you decide that the boy who broke up with you TWICE already, is the best of the best?
Usually what would work the best to get someone back and make them miss you like hell, is no contact rule which is exactly what it says-no contact, no communication and no thought process involving this particular guy. So your friends are absolutely right about so many things that you should move on and not talk to him or make any effort to talk to him and definately not email or call him.
But is it really worth it? He'll come back and dump you again. How many times are you willing to tolerate that? If you think TWICE WASN'T ENOUGH, use the no contact rule and delete him off completely and keep it that way until HE CALLS YOU OR SOMETHING. That's how you might get him back, but I don't understand why you'd want him back.
mcnyc

Postby CherrySky93 » Thu May 24, 2012 9:12 am

To answer you honestly, I don't know. He's just been really sweet and kind to me over the years and always there for me. But his attitude changed and when he broke up with I thought it was my fault that maybe I was texting him to much or calling too much. So I gradually changed a bit, and tried to hang out with my friends more. But he broke up with me again. The few days before he did it I was texting and calling him a lot, so I keep thinking that it's my fault. I don't want him back b/c I know he'll do it again. I think he's confused about his relationship with me. I just feel like if he did--when he will-- try to come back I could change his ways..This in no way implies that I'm not trying to move on. I'm going to focus on me for a while because that's better than moping around my father's house and it will gradually help me move on. I like taking chances to a degree. I see this as a chance but..I'm split into two different directions on what I should do and what I really want...I'm not going to contact him, at all...
CherrySky93

Postby mcnyc » Thu May 24, 2012 5:19 pm

No Contact is THE most effective way I know of to get an ex lover back. It's effective unless you break it too soon meanin that you contact him before he contacts you first. A man must be the one to contact you first, then you can tell that it really worked.
Stay strong and try to not worry about him so much, in fact it would work the best if you stop think about him. As the saying goes you want what you can't have, so you need to start thinking that you don't really want him and that it would not be a good match anyway. Trust me it works with the right mind set.
mcnyc

Postby CherrySky93 » Fri May 25, 2012 11:40 am

I'm currently using it to heal.. I just want him to talk to me is all. I don't know if I have any intentions of getting him back..Thank you
CherrySky93

Postby mcnyc » Sat May 26, 2012 5:35 am

The NC will make a man talk to you but you have to be patient. Good luck.
mcnyc

Postby Stashblue » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 am

At CherrySky93 did he come back?Or has made any contact yet?
Stashblue

Postby sure456 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:19 pm

[color=#800000]http://how-togetherback.blogspot.com/2012/09/how-to-get-myback.html[/color]
sure456

Postby surren » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:10 am

I would never forgive myself if I don’t tell the world how a spamwordused caster brought light to my life again,
No one thought that I would ever get my husband back home again, my friends and parents gaave up on the issue that my husband no onger want us to be together, the worse was that he left the kids and never cared about them.! all because of a woman who dosen't even know how we started.
I saw a talk on this spamwordused caster on templeofancientancestors@gmail.com, i decided to let him knw my problems and he gave me courage that after he is done with the spamwordused, i shall be overwelm with joy. I tried my possile best to believe him because i just dont understand how things would turn upside down all of al sudden, but i gave in all my strength to believe him, and in 5days which the spamwordused caster promoised, my husband came back knocking on the door, when i saw him, i could not believe it, until he knelt to my fit begging me and the kids who ran down to their daddy. He swore to me never to hurt or the kids ever again, Now as i write this comment, my husband has brought life to my home again and happiness as it use to be. My greatest happiness is that ou kids are so happy seeing their both parents together and happy again.
I would advice and recomemd anyone to this spamwordused caster who wiped away my tears his email again is templeofancientancestors@gmail.com
Am surren from Trinidad.
surren

Postby breeskies86 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:13 am

Your no contact advice souns logical, but what do you o in my situation when in live with the person as flatmates. Worse of all he told me he wanted to leave his g/ form me (she's still living in the flat), now he says h oesnt want to be with me anymore. It urts so much an even more when I have to see them together but I cant afford to move out and Im kind of hoping that after a while of just spening time togehter again he will change his mind.

I really dont know what to do
breeskies86

Return to How To Get My Ex Back