I want my ex back but he has new girlfriend

Want to patch things up and get your ex back? Come here.

I want my ex back but he has new girlfriend

Postby Ama100 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Me and my ex had been dating for over a year and a half. We loved each other so much and had been through so much. He broke up with me over a text at the end of June. He refused to see me and there was nothing I could really say to change his mind. At first he was sweet and said I miss you and I love you and I dont want to hurt you. Then I must have bothered him too much about it because he said he will never be with me again. So I did nc for about a week and a half cause he had a thing with someone else. Well then he poked me on Facebook so I made the mistake of texting him. He was extremely rude saying she's so much better than me and stuff.... I haven't talked to him since, about three weeks ago. I blocked him on facebook.He is dating that girl now they started dating a month after we broke up.... So a lot of people believe its a rebound because he never had time to get over me. Does anyone have any advice on how to get him back?? Any opinions on my situation??
Ama100

Re: I want my ex back but he has new girlfriend

Postby Jackline » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:01 am

Hey Ama,
Your guy started dating this girl almost immediately after your break up? This means that the girl he is seeing could not necessarily be a rebound but a girl your guy knew while still in a relationship with you.You need to evaluate the situation and ask yopurself if you really want him back coz you love him or is it because he rejected you and got another girl and that you just want what you cant have(him) at the moment. If you feel that you want him back for all the right reasons and that your relationship deserves another go, then i would suggest that you withdraw and avoid any form of contact first be it fb, calls, texts or via any social site. Since he is used to you chasing him and reacting to everything he does like you did when he poked you, he will begin to question why you have suddenly grown distant and all silent, he will then start missing you and questionin whether he really made the right decision when he left you for another girl. At the moment keep yourself busy, and do stuff that you like. The grass is not always greener on the other side and he will soon realise that the girl he is seeing cannot offer what he thought you were not offering or what he thought you were lacking. As for now, accept the breakup and act like you are okay with it.
Jackline

Return to How To Get My Ex Back