iS HE SCARED OR NOT INTERESTED?

"Help! I’m so confused."

iS HE SCARED OR NOT INTERESTED?

Postby A.L. » Thu May 10, 2012 6:31 pm

SO i HAVE BEEN TALKING WITH THIS GUY FOR AWHILE VIA FACEBOOK MESSAGING AND THEN IT TURNED INTO TEXT MESSAGING. WE HAD A NIGHT OF COMPLETE FLIRTING THROUGH TEXT MESSAGING AND WE BOTH GOT OUR FEELINGS OUT AND TOLD EACH OTHER HOW WE FELT. WE ARE BOTH ATTRACTED TO EACH OTHER AND HE STATED WE HAVE CHEMISTRY AND HAVE HAD FOR A LONGTIME. HE ALSO SAID THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT THERE IS MORE THAN ATTRACTION BETWEEN US. wE WENT ON OUR "1ST DATE" (HE CALLED IT THAT) AND HAD A GREAT TIME. HE DIDNT EVEN WAIT A HALF HOUR TO TELL ME HE HAD A GOOD TIME AND AGAIN TOLD ME THAT WE HAD CHEMISTRY AND THAT HE WANTED TO KISS ME. HE SAID SINCE THE NEXT TIME WAS NOT OUR 1ST DATE I MIGHT JUST GET A KISS. THE NEXT WEEK HE WAS KIND OF QUIET BUT TEXT ME. THEN THAT FOLLOWING SUNDAY WE WENT OUT ON A DATE TO A MOVIE. SAME THING WE TALKED AND LAUGHED, HAD A GREAT TIME. NO KISS WHEN WE LEFT. EVER SINCE THEN HE HAS BEEN KIND OF DISTANT. I ASKED HIM IN A JOKING MATTER WHY HE WAS BEING SO STAND OFFISH AND HE JUST SAID HE WAS IN A BAD MOOD AND COULD BARELY STAND HIMSELF. THEN I ASKED HIM IN A JOKING WAY IF HE NEEDED HIS ASS WHOOPED ( WE JOKE LIKE THAT), AND HE SAID MAYBE THAT IS WHAT I NEED IS A GOOD ASS KICKIN. SO SINCE WE WENT TO THE MOVIES HE HAS BEEN VERY DISTANT AND I AM NOT SURE WHY. I DO NEED TO MENTION THAT HE IS PLANNING ON MOVING OUT OF THE STATE IN ABOUT 8 MONTHS OR SO. WE TALKED ABOUT THAT IN THE BEGINNING AND HE SAID HE WAS LEAVING IT UP TO ME. I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO THINK. HELP
A.L.

Re: iS HE SCARED OR NOT INTERESTED?

Postby mcnyc » Sat May 12, 2012 8:07 am

Whatever. Why would you even trip? He's not all that anyway. First of all why even continue to text him? :roll: Don't use Facebook to meet guys, okay? It's the same as online dating-weirdos and freaks mostly. If you look anywehere near desent, I'm sure you can meet men to date in IRL too somewhere. Like texting someone for month and months doesn't really make a relationship, does it? Don't put yourself in these types of situations anymore. Doesn't matter if he's moving, let him.
mcnyc

Postby bedazzle » Sat May 12, 2012 2:15 pm

My guess is that he liked you enough to want to go out with you a second time. Then he realized what ever it was for him that stopped him from moving forward. Who knows what the reason is, move on and find a guy who is interested.
bedazzle

Postby A.L. » Sat May 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Thanks for the insight. I have been trying to move on and right when I do he texts me again
I appreciate the feedback. :)
A.L.

Postby shamsi » Sun May 13, 2012 1:09 am

I think he likes you otherwise he wouldn't gone out with you 2 times.But you know guys are weird there's always something in their head which we can't understand.My guess is that his having something on his mind and don't take it personally, just give him a little time.He clearly is trying not to loose you thats why his texting still from time to time.But don't focus on him go on with your life.Oh god I hate how we can't get them ukkkk :shock:
shamsi

Postby A.L. » Sun May 13, 2012 9:55 am

I know right? I am so glad I got some good advice here
I am just going to let it happen if it does. I feel selfish on the fact that he said he would leave it up to me. I never really thought about how he would really feel
Thanks again. I'm new on this sight and the feedback has helped. Thanks
A.L.

Return to Why is he doing this?