when he says he misses me

He's saying or doing something and you want to know what it means...

when he says he misses me

Postby iliana.S » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:51 pm

Does he mean he misses the sex or me or does it mean both..wondering if there's a difference..

Can any man please help me with this? Thanks
iliana.S

Re: when he says he misses me

Postby Sabrina Alexis » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:24 am

I would interpret it to mean he misses YOU but the fact that you're even asking this question indicates something else is going on. Do you not trust his feelings for you? Do you think he's only using you? If so, why do you feel this way?

I think those are the questions you should be asking rather than what it is that he misses.
Sabrina Alexis

Postby iliana.S » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:06 am

it's a super long story..lol I just wanted to know if there was a difference when he says he misses me..I dont see him a lot and when we do, its nice..we agreed to have a sexual relationship for now..he doesnt want anything serious and I am certainly not ready for one myself..I have too many issues that I need to deal with before I get serious with anyone..Ive been seeing him for 3 months..at first I would see him 3 times a week and now I see him about once a week..I have tried my best to not be needy so I have avoided texting him 24/7..ive gone a few days without hearing from him..I dont know where this thing we have is going..I do like him and I do enjoy the time we share..I just dont know..lol like I said its a long story and I am leaving out a lot of detail..I just wanted to know can he just mean he misses the sex or does he actually miss me..it would be nice to know if he felt more I guess..
iliana.S

Postby Gordie » Sat May 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi :-)

I agree with Sabrina.
You say you have left some details out, which is fine, but as we know "the devil lies in the details".
Why would you question if he really misses you or just misses the sex?

I would like to think that he does really miss YOU though. Going from seeing someone 3 times a week to once a week is not nice, I should know.
My only advice is don't jump to conclusions, rather be bold and ask him if he misses you or the sex, but in a way that doesn't suggest that he misses the sex. He might get defensive if the latter is not the case. Goodluck!

PS: I'm a guy
You can find me here!
Blog: http://guys-and-love.blogspot.com
twitter: @GuysAndGirls

(I'm a guy btw, relationships just interest me)
Gordie

Postby mcnyc » Mon May 14, 2012 5:12 am

Haha, LOL. This is just some random BS so that you'd go back to him and then what ever is going through his mind can happen again. Don't go 4 it.
mcnyc

Return to What Does It Mean When He...